Mobile Check Bandwidth Function

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 5 11:01:15 EDT 2017

I am getting a reply right away. But this is interesting. I wonder if a similar call can be made to a SQL server? Just knowing I have an internet connection is not enough. I need to know if the SQL server is visible. I also need to know when the network has changed as I reauthenticate when the database connection disappears.

Bob S