can I lock screen over more than one handler?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 09:30:19 EDT 2017

Hi Tiemo,
The solution here is to call another lockScreen at the beginning of
handler2. You don't have to use the unlockScreen at the end of handler 1
and 2 as it will do that automatically but it is advisable to include the
command anyway. Is there a reason why you had an aversion to using a
lockScreen at the start of handler2?

All the best

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*

On 5 July 2017 at 14:09, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <