Submitting to the #%^%#? App Store

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 22:35:49 EDT 2017

You choose a profile in Standalone Application Settings. There’s a danger of picking an old one. See discussions like this on how to remove out of date ones:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26732251/how-to-remove-provisioning-profiles-from-xcode

It should have a certificate associated with it, and unless you recently resubscribed it ought to work.