synonyms

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:55:01 EDT 2017

Thou hast no need at all to be pompous, just a wee bit old-fashioned.

Thou art more than welcome me to the extremely select club of language
nutters (current membership: 1 and a few stray Mennonites)
who want to bring Thou, thee, they and thine back into mainstream
English usages.

Membership is free, and thou art not required to wear a daft uniform,
change thy dietary habits, take any odd vows, or
reassess thy personal hygiene regime . . .

However, if thou usest the middle-finger in any way whatsoever thou wilt
be expelled forthwith, fifthwith and sixthwith!

None of our membership have become obsessive enough to remove their
middle-finger, Yet!

Richmond.