Recursion limit

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Jul 4 06:27:55 EDT 2017

If a maze has modest dimensions such as 50 x 100 squares, LiveCode
should be able to handle a recursive solution with no issues.

If a maze has very large dimensions or irregular paths to test, I would
play it safe by using pseudo recursion or other techniques. That way you
"burn rubber" on the maze, but no smoke from your computer or puff of
smoke where LiveCode was a moment ago. :)

 From your code I'm not sure whether you're primarily using recursion to
solve the maze. If not, try Jacque's tip!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
http://curryk.com/consulting/