Cross-platform app containers

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 3 10:54:05 EDT 2017

Well the better part would be running Windows apps in Chrome. I have me doubts like Mark. How this can come to fruition without the entire computing industry rising up to smoosh it or buy it out is the real question. Think about it. No more need to buy a Dell laptop, just get a Chromebook!

Of course you get more with an OS than just the ability to run apps. I doubt for instance you could set up a domain controller running Windows Server 2016.

Bob S