Advice on copying and pasting in mobile

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:42:42 EDT 2017

Hi Hermann,

It turns out we can have a div with editable content in html5.

For version 1.1 or 1.2, I might figure out how to make a full content form in HTML, including an editable div, which accepts both text and images.

For now, I created a special input in HTML5 to allow pasting into the content field. It is a little weird to go into a special mode just to paste, but this will work in both iOS and Android.

Sent from my iPhone