Advice on copying and pasting in mobile

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 14:20:47 EDT 2017

I have been thinking a lot about that...

I like having the ability to have images inside a field in LC, something that both HTML and native fields do not do readily.

A user can enter text, add a picture, and enter more text. It is simple and intuitive this way.

That said, with an HTML form I could have a lot more stuff - but I do not know if more is better for this.

Honestly, I think I am feeling some pedantic peevishness over not being able access the clipboard, and that is coloring my judgment.

I am pretty sure I could grab an existing iOS external, edit it to add in copy and paste functions from Xcode, and use that. I have done something similar, with a different functionality, in the past.

That would not help with android, though. An HTML solution would work fine with android.

Sent from my iPhone