Exporting coloured text to HTML and RTF from 8.1.4

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 2 13:24:29 EDT 2017

Use the htmltext instead of the (plain) text:

set the htmltext of fld x to the htmltext of fld y

The rtftext would work too, both carry styling and text size info. Using
plain text is just that, it is text without any style information.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On July 2, 2017 11:58:26 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode