Exporting coloured text to HTML and RTF from 8.1.4

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sun Jul 2 11:24:18 EDT 2017

How are you trying to export the text? Works alright here with Indy 8.1.4 and MacOS 10.13.
Sample script that works for me:

on mouseUp

  ask file "Give your file a name:”

  put "file:" & it into tURL

  if char - 1 to -4 of tURL <> ".rtf" then

    put ".rtf" after tURL

  end if

  put rtfText of field 1 into url tURL

end mouseUp