revDatabaseColumnNames fails to recognize table

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:48:29 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 7:35 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables WHERE
> table_schema='public' AND table_type='BASE TABLE';

It wasn't so much getting the names, but trying to find out what the db
thought it should be.

I think I have it figured out--it looks like I was using different admin
names.  (IN which case, though, I don't think that postgres even should
have told me the table name, but that's another issue.  Either that, or I
should have got a permission error, not an existence error . . .)

Thanks to all.  Off to more posters battles . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462