Launch URL with LInk Back to LC App

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:12:49 EST 2017

This option is not in the Standalone Settings because  the engine does not
yet support suspend/resume explicitly. IIRC, in the past we had discussed
what needs to be done to properly support suspend/resume messages on
mobile, and it turned out to be quite tricky, requiring a major rewrite.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <