Launch URL with LInk Back to LC App

Ralph DiMola rdimolad at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jan 30 23:25:18 EST 2017

Glad it worked out for you. Apple has never said a word. I've been using it for 4 years. I think you run into trouble if you have any timers or call backs when the app is in the background.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services

Thanks, hacking the pList definitely works!

I guess Apple doesn't care, right?