Built-in JSON functions not working in standalone

pink nabble at mad.pink
Mon Jan 30 17:04:19 EST 2017

JSONToArray and ArrayToJSON are both in the dictionary, if these functions
don't do what they're advertised to do, then someone needs to revise the
dictionary

from the Livecode Dictionary:

JSONToArray

Type          function
Syntax      JSONToArray(pJSON)
Associations    ws.goulding.script-library.mergjson

Summary
Parse JSON to a LiveCode array

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode wrote
> To my knowledge, the functions are not built into Livecode. You may have a
> stack loaded and part of the message path that has those functions there
> already. You will need to add the functions to your project in order to
> parse/encode JSON.
>
> Bob
>
>> On Jan 30, 2017, at 4:12 PM, pink via use-livecode <

> use-livecode at .runrev

> > wrote:
>>
>> The JSONToArray and ArrayToJSON functions are built into Livecode now.
>> Again, they work fine in the IDE, it is just in the standalone that it
>> fails.

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller