Built-in JSON functions not working in standalone

pink nabble at mad.pink
Mon Jan 30 11:03:30 EST 2017

I made a single change in a program that has caused it to stop working:

I switched from using FastJSON  to using the built-in JSONToArray functions.
To be clear, I'm not talking about JsonImport which I cannot use for other
reasons.

I built standalones for Windows and Linux using LC 8.1.2 Indy, and neither
work.
I've tried searching for inclusions, I'v tried manually selecting inclusions
and including mergJSON in the build.

When I say that they do not work, I mean that any observable instance where
data is retrieved and is then displayed in some manner, the program stops
doing whatever script I have it doing. Again, this is just in the
standalone, everything works fine in the IDE.

Did I miss a step in order to get these functions to work in my standalones?

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller
mad, pink and dangerous to code