Script editor chops "end handler" to "nd handler"

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:46:47 EST 2017

Hi guys,

Thanks for spending time on this. Indeed, I can now replicate this bug. As
you said, it happens only if the code is not indented. Thus, make sure you
press "Tab" key before editing your un-indented script. I will update the
bug report.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:41 PM, hh via use-livecode <