copyKey

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Jan 27 04:40:35 EST 2017

The point of any pass-handler is to pass the message to the next level in the message hierarchy. If you pass a message and the engine has a generic routine to handle this message, you may end up with unexpected behavior in your application. There is no need to pass any message unless you specifically want the engine or a script at an other level to handle the message.

Tore