OT: Flash tablet

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jan 24 16:17:20 EST 2017

If it were mine, I would try to get a rom from the original manufacturers
site, if possible.

I found this just by googling...

http://mytabletguru.com/allwinner-a33-firmware-and-tool/

~Roger

On Jan 24, 2017 4:04 PM, "Mike Bonner via use-livecode" <

I'm trying to get a tablet working for a friend (hard reset is a no go.)  I
think I can use phoenix card to reflash it, but does anyone know of a site
with firmware/roms that isn't a hack/trojan/scam site?  (just for info, its
an allwinner a33 TZX-723Qb6   Hoping to reg this going but I don't trust
most (read any) of the sites and downloads I've found so far.
subscription preferences: