HTML5 and different editions

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 07:28:26 EST 2017

On 23 Jan 2017, at 12:16, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:

> in short, its not a question of changing a button in the Standalone
> Builder. If you want to build open source licensed, free, Community
> edition standalones, then you need to use Community.

Thanks Heather, getting this additional perspective and detail helps a
lot! In this light it's a logical division between editions.

I wasn't trying to be a nitpicking PITA; I didn't grok the reason so it
seemed like a curious quirk – and I have found bigger quirks with
larger software companies in the past. :)

---

Keith Martin
Senior Lecturer, LCC (University of the Arts London)
Technical Editor, MacUser magazine (1997-2015)
http://PanoramaPhotographer.com
http://thatkeith.com
+44 (0)7909541365

---