could not encode class bundle

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:42:58 EST 2017

My guess is that this error is related to the Android SDK. Which version of
Android SDK Build Tools have you installed?

To find the exact error, you can do the following:

1. Type in the msg box "edit the script of stack revsaveasandroidstandalone"
2. In the script editor window that just opened, search for "Could not
encode class bundle" (should be around line 638)
3. Add "answer the result" just before the "Could not encode class bundle"
line.
4. Click apply to (temporarily) save this change
5. Build an android standalone.

What is the exact error that causes the failure?

Best,
Panos
--

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <