AW: What has changed in MacOS 10.12 in handling code pages?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jan 20 10:13:15 EST 2017

Sure, for me it is natural and I do those checks myself.

But not for most of my customers, who partially just know, where to turn
on/off their computer. Even in the system requirements I never write (as
most do) MIN OS X 10.x, but OS X 10.x to 10.y. But at last nobody ever reads
that or cares about that. They are just upset, if my software doesn't run
anymore on a new system, while "all other software runs fine" ...
So it's always my problem. But not to tell about development for Android...
Tiemo