WS.Reputation.1 False Positive?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jan 19 13:55:24 EST 2017

Dear Graham,

this is a known behavior of Symantec´s Norton Antivirus.

See
https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-security-thinks-my-inno-setup-files-are-threat <https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-security-thinks-my-inno-setup-files-are-threat>
and
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/codeandweb2/wsreputation1_or_how_symantec_ruins_independent_developers_24/ <https://disqus.com/home/discussion/codeandweb2/wsreputation1_or_how_symantec_ruins_independent_developers_24/>
and
http://www.ghacks.net/2012/06/25/how-to-bypass-symantecs-ws-reputation-1-system/ <http://www.ghacks.net/2012/06/25/how-to-bypass-symantecs-ws-reputation-1-system/>

Regards,

Matthias