Zippy-da-doo-dah 8.1.3

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:56:01 EST 2017

Well, even if nothing else I am beginning to understand just how
complicated LiveCode
development is . . .

And all that I am twitched about at the moment is finding a properly
documented list of the conjunct
consonants for the Siddham writing system: suddenly my burden feels
about 1000 times lighter.

Richmond.