Nightly Builds

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:36:31 EST 2017

On 1/18/17 6:30 pm, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
> Mooching around, as I tend to from time to time, on the LiveCode
> website, I came
> across this:
>
> https://livecode.com/resources/release-process/
>
> "Release Frequency:
> RCs (Release candidates) every 1-3 days
> Stable versions every 2-4 weeks
> (Nightly builds available)"
>
> Which is either horribly out of date (hinted at by the diagram of the
> release process with versions 6
> and 7), or wrong.

Actually, I just realised I made a few sarcastic remarks about that
quote in 2013: so, Yup; you people
at LiveCode central really should sort out that page . . .

I used the word "porkies" last time . . .

> Anyway; I was wondering about the availability of nightly builds, and
> if they are available, where to find them . . .

Anyway, this time I'm not really in the mood for being rude (I've
demonstrated my capacity for that
quite a few times already); more in the mood for seeing if I can get my
sweaty paws on a few nightly
builds.