side effect on mac with LC

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:30:42 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Yves COPPE via use-livecode <

> Is it possible with LC to have a sliding on side effect when moving
> horizontally the finger on the mouse as to let appear a « red btn »
> underneath another on front with label for example « Remove » ?

If you mean what I think you mean, you can use "on mouseMove":

on mouseup

if the thumbpos of me <> the savedThumPos of this stack then

--it changed

doSomething

end if

set the  savedThumPos of me to the thumbPos of me

end mouseup

(you might need to set the new value before doSomething if that takes a
moment and the thumbPos could change while it happens.  I like it where it
is so that it isn't set if the script bombs.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462