Why do I still need MacToISO, when working with UTF-8?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jan 16 12:25:20 EST 2017

Hi Mark,

although i am not the original poster i really appreciate you explanation.

The only thing what was missing …

It would have been nice if you had also put some sample code for how to UTF8 encode the string.
That would have made your explanations complete. ;)

I am pretty sure there are many on the list who are struggling with that econding part. Or am i the only one?

Regards,
Matthias