Memory leak?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 15 15:02:13 EST 2017

I've been watching Activity Monitor on OS X while LC 8.1.2 is running.
On launch it registered about 52 MB of memory. I opened a stack that has
no background scripts running, it's completely inert, and after a while
it jumped to 84 MB memory. I let the computer sleep and left it on all
night. When I woke up the Mac today it was still at 84 MB. I worked in
some other apps but never brought LC to the front. After about 30
minutes it's jumped to 134.7 MB.

The reason I started watching this is because someone else asked me
about random crashes and his Activity Monitor registered an increase of
about 10 MB every few minutes.

Does anyone else see this?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com