Android Keyboard Activation Issue

Livecode XAC lc-developer at xpertassist.com
Fri Jan 13 16:23:36 EST 2017

Rich,

I agree.  I think the syntax is there,  mobileControlDo <control> "focus"

it just doesn't do anything on Android, but it works fine on iOS.

Found the following in LiveCode QualityCenter.
   11468   Reported Nov-2103    Reported by Monte
   11180   Reported Sept-2013   Marked as duplicate of 11468
   18520   Reported Sept-2016   Marked as duplicate of 11468

Looks like this issue is well known, just nothing has been done with it.
Creates a real problem providing a quaility user experience.

Is there any way to mark it so it gets looked at?
Dan