[OT] KOUSEK (or replacement) code snippet manager replacement?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Wed Jan 11 20:12:05 EST 2017

I have been using KOUSEK for years. It (was) a simple, easy to use code
snippet manager I started using about 5 years ago after I couldn't manage
Rev-based manager that dropped out of sight. Now Kousek has irresponsibly
dropped out of sight too, but my snippets remain. The app wants credentials
that I don't have - it was paid for and downloaded from the apple app
store.

The exported data appears to be XML based and logically arranged, but I'd
rather not have to re-create it.

Has anyone else  here used this app and found a replacement? I'd rather not
use GIT if I don't have to. Or perhaps found an app that could convert the
data into tab-delimited data?

thanks for any and all advice.

sqb
--