Array Properties in a Standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 11 19:30:15 EST 2017

I read in the dictionary:

If you place the constant statement in a handler, you can use the constant anywhere in the handler. If you place the constant statement in a script outside any handler, you can use the constant anywhere in the handlers of that script.

Any way to declare a global constant? I think I know the answer, but I thought I'd ask.

Bob S