[OT] Download Request

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Wed Jan 11 12:09:59 EST 2017

Hi All,

I successfully had three iOS apps approved for sale by Apple on Jan 8th. So far they have not shown up on the Apple App Store… when I check on them via iTunes Connect all things seem to be in order, but when I click on “Show in iTunes” it says the app isn’t available  in the U.S. store… and, well, I’m in the U.S….

Is anyone outside of the U.S willing to check for me to see if you can download the app? It’s iPad only and  call “Number Tile Fill Up” … it’s free.

I have contacted iTunes “help” but thought I’d see if I could gather a bit of data before they respond.

Thanks in advance for your help.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst