Array Properties in a Standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 10 22:24:16 EST 2017

Ooookaaay. In the IDE I can set a property of the mainstack (not the Splash Stack mind you that I use to "shell" the application) to an array. When I retrieve that property and access a key of that array, all is well. HOWEVER... when I compile to a standalone, that key is apparently inaccessible.

The property is an array of login values, like first name, last name, loginid etc. I SUSPECT, vaguely remembering past conversations about storing arrays as properties in a standalone, that I may need to arrayEncode them before I do! Is that correct?? If so, that can explain a multitude of issues I have been having.

I ask here because if that is not the issue, I can save myself a ton of wasted time refactoring for a non-issue.

Bob S