I'm a stupid GIT

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:59:59 EST 2017

Indeed it does, and until recently I really was almost unconscious of
this, but, then, I stumbled on a
sticking-point with regard to implementing some awkward Grantha
Samyuktaksharas (what on earth
are those? Don't worry, it's just Richmond posing about his "vast
knowledge" in an area so obscure it may
have almost no value at all) and Unicode: and . . . licketty-split Mark
W. both got to work on the problem
and opened my eyes as to just how majorly complex these things are under
the hood; while all I have
to do is drive the machine.

Of course if I sad that I loved the LiveCode people they'd get the wrong
impression, so, taking a leaf
out of Michael Jackson's book I'll just say that they are BAD!

Richmond.