LC Server & Server Based Stack?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sun Jan 8 15:12:24 EST 2017

stacks are great with LC server. For instance, one can use custom
properties and libraries just by 'start using' that stack.

I'm not sure about fields but I think they are accessible too.

And one can test and edit everything 'on the ground' first.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org