Changes to use-livecode list.

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Jan 6 18:38:53 EST 2017

On 01/06/2017 04:29 AM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

> Unless there a real advantage that I can't think of, or a need, for this
> change, could I please plead with Heather to reverse that particular
> change.

I believe the change that Heather (et al?) made to the MailMan
configuration is the correct way (or at least one of the correct ways)
to handle DMARC. DMARC has been around for quite some time, although the
adoption of DMARC record processing has lagged way behind its need. And
the pain points of its adoption are in the direction of increased
security and lower spam and phishing volume.

<https://dmarc.org/wiki/FAQ#I_operate_a_mailing_list_and_I_want_to_interoperate_with_DMARC.2C_what_should_I_do.3F>

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com