Changes to use-livecode list.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jan 6 10:43:43 EST 2017

Yes, and Yes. That does indeed solve the problem for me - I too now see
"Some Name via use-livecode" so all my functionality and preferred way
of working is restored.

And, as I said originally - if there's a need for this, then I would
have happily put up with (sorry - "accepted") it just fine :-)

Thanks again Peter (and Heather, and everyone else)

Alex