Changes to use-livecode list.

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri Jan 6 07:55:36 EST 2017

Well. That's the problem you see. DMARC rejects mail on the basis that it does not come from the same address as the sender ie the posting person's email is not the list address. Reversing this change will reinstate that issue. There is no good solution here, which is why I'm wondering if the list is reaching end of life. Either a proportion of list users get persistently bounced, creating bounce problems for other list users in the process, or we live with this style of from address. And as yet, I do not know if this has really solved the problem, we'll need to wait a few weeks and see.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager