AW: Codesigning issue with revxml.bundle in LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 5 11:14:35 EST 2017

Hi Trevor,

yesss! It works, now the validation with spctl is valid. I didn't got any confirmation or feedback of you program, beside of a light "plop", if this is correct, then it worked :)

Just for my interest, what are you doing different with "sealed resources" as the native codesign?

Thank you for sharing you tool!

Tiemo