Codesigning issue with revxml.bundle in LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 5 06:37:25 EST 2017

Hello,

On MacOS Sierra I am just trying to codesign a new version with LC 8.1.2 of
an old program, which I have codesigned successfully in the past.

I do the codesigning manually via terminal like: codesign -s
"myCertificateName" --deep --force myApp

Today I get the error "resource forke, Finder information, or similar
detritus not allowed In subcomponent: revxml.bundle" What does it want me to
do?

In the past I need to delete manually the plist of the rev bundles, then it
worked. Today I get the same error with/without the revxml plist. Any idea,
what is going wrong here? I have no clue, if it is Sierra, LC 8, the rev
bundle or whatever. Any help appreciated

Tiemo