Not Corruption

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:09:46 EST 2017

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 3:33 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> Sounds remarkably like a possible urban legend I read, where a secretary
> was asked to copy a floppy disk, so she put it into the Xerox machine.

In this case, I was speaking to the guy that got the call.

Frankly, though, this is one that I would bet actually happened hundreds,
if not thousands, of times.

And my first stint of practicing law led to Hawkins' Second Law: There is
no lower bound to human intelligence.

(I've forgotten the first law; it was a special case of the second)

My little brother spent some unpleasant time on first tier tech support;
the stupid calls are not exaggerations.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462