Not Corruption

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 4 17:05:29 EST 2017

I feel so stupid. But I must confess I screwed up.

I have a login stack that when a user logs in it sets properties of the mainstack to which it belongs, like the userid, the login name, the permissions level etc. Well one of the properties it sets is... wait for it... PASSWORD!!! I was setting the PASSWORD of the MAINSTACK to a salted aes256 bit encryption key!!!! GAH!

What I am doing instead is having one property called logindata containing an array containing all the data. DOH! What a maroon!!

Bob S