Foundation Framework

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 4 13:01:17 EST 2017

LC could definitely be extended to do anything. But the team has limited
resources and chooses new features carefully depending on a number of
factors, and one person's need may not be enough to justify the work. In
the spirit of OSS, we now have a way to implement those extensions ourselves.

It is more freedom, not less.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com