Foundation Framework

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Jan 3 17:32:58 EST 2017

The big problem since several months:
A lot of people are speaking about what may be done, may be
soon. Not about what can be done, showing working examples.

All 'examples' listed in this thread need LCB and most of them
especially a FFI that may be available, may be soon, may be for
java only. Then comes C, may be. I don't mind, I know both,
halfway, good enough for using available libraries/frameworks.

But then a *repeated* decision for developers arises:

> JLG wrote:
> For those who know or don't mind learning C or its variants,
> they can tap directly into OS frameworks to achieve even more.

That's a good point -- the more "foreign" code one has to do.
And that's why we need a lot of typical and good examples for
those who wish to use it (JLG:)
"without understanding a single line of the underlying code".

But if it is as with until now shared widgets, then there will be
again less than 64 ...