OK, the list *really* needs to be fixed

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Tue Jan 3 11:52:48 EST 2017

Folks,
My Apple mail program lets me see the actual link before I click it, by hovering the mouse over the link and examining the destination. I have gotten phishing that looks exactly like an email my bank would send. This season I've gotten many emails trying to alert me to a package that could not be delivered, and saying my server was putting out spam. All of these had attachments with malware that would be installed.

It has been a busy season for phishermen and phisherwomen.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org