compiling a standalone wit multiple stacks

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 3 10:47:59 EST 2017

If you have other stacks, then I think if I understand what you mean by, "pull in other stacks" that there is no way to avoid this. LC will only "compile" the main stack. The other substacks, libraries etc. will be separate stacks. If you need to protect these from manipulation or want to obscure the coding, you will need to password protect each one.

Bob S