Foundation Framework

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 3 06:51:53 EST 2017

Hi,
Over a year ago they said Foundation was
imported and you can even use pointers.  I
don’t have anymore info about it.

Learning C will help even if for some reason
they are having problems with Foundation.

I am glad the links work.  One day links are
there and another they are gone so if you
value the code save it while you can.

JB