Is it just the IDE that crashes, or are standalone at risk?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 28 17:33:11 EST 2017

My IDE was "crashing" but I traced it to an obscure infinite loop I inadvertently created, by creating a handler, which triggered something in a datagrid behavior which automatically called the original handler. It was a beatch to find. I believe that LC may detect these infinite loops (by the number of recursions?) and bails out when it happens. (It may also have something to do with memory allocation).

Also, are you using a "stable" version, or are you using developer previews on a regular basis?

Bob S