Dragging widgets

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Tue Feb 28 11:16:32 EST 2017

I would really love to see LC’s image handling improved, not just for SVG, although that would be a huge bonus, but for raster images too. I would happily put money into crowdfunding for this, provided the promises were kept of course.

Anyway, this is probably not the answer you are looking for, but one workaround until this problem is addressed, is to group your widget and then add your grab code to the group script.

It’s my understanding that widgets are not high on the priority list for bug fixes, so a workaround may be your only option if you need this anytime soon.

Paul