Dragging widgets

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Mon Feb 27 22:10:55 EST 2017

This is not a bug because a widget is not an ordinary control:
Nearly all user interaction has to be allowed and scripted.
I implemented a kind of "grab" in some of my LC8-widget examples.

You can for example also Not focus on a widget from LC Script (that's
why the browser widget is 'robust' against commands like "click").

To the current handling of elementary mouse messages by widgets/LCB
see for example here, in the LC Builder forum

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=24369&hilit=mousedown

I don't know what's updated since then because the widget format changed
again with LC 9, so I wait first for a stable release before going on.