Dragging widgets

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 07:43:54 EST 2017

Let’s hope it’s a bug. I have not tried this yet, but I am about to embark on a development that allows a lot of dragging of SVG widgets. I hope someone who knows replies soon. If it’s not a bug, my whole resizing strategy will have to revert to a library of images with different resolutions with the appropriate sizes picked out at launch  time. Yuk.

Graham